Matcha Tea has so many medicinal properties. The benefits of drinking this tea are astounding. Weight and abdominal fat loss is only the beginning. However for this post, I want to share a simple low carb Matcha smoothie recipe with you that may help you achieve your weight loss goals.
You can read more about the benefits of Matcha by visiting https://revitalizedspirit.com/blogs/news/powerful-matcha-tea-benefits-for-improved-health-well-being. But before you do, please take a look at the recipe below.
Low Carb Matcha Smoothie Recipe
1 teaspoon Revitalized Spirit Matcha tea powder
12-15 crushed ice cubes
1/2 cup Almond or Coconut milk
Optional 1 teaspoon sugar or honey
1) Whisk 1 teaspoon Matcha tea into 3 tablespoons of hot water. Whisk until all lumps are gone. I sift the Matcha Powder first as this helps eliminate the clumps.
2) Place ice cubes in blender
3) Pour the Matcha mixture over the ice cubes.
4) Pour in the milk product of choice. I prefer Almond Milk as it has lower carbs.
5) If desired, add in 1 teaspoon of sugar or honey.
6) Blend until the desired consistency is achieved.
You have just experienced a drink that is amazing for your body, mind, and spirit.
Not only is this Matcha Smoothie low in carbs, it is packed full of vitamins and minerals that help keep you healthy. Here is a list of a few that it contains:
Calcium Vitamin A
B-Carotene Vitamin B1
Magnesium Vitamin B2
Zinc Vitamin B6
Copper Vitamin K
Iron Vitamin E
Potassium Vitamin C
To purchase Revitalized Spirit's Matcha Tea Powder, follow this link, https://revitalizedspirit.com/collections/organic-japanese-matcha. If you are in need of a Matcha Whisk, you can find that using this link as well.
Please feel free to leave a comment letting me know what you thought about this recipe or share any other ideas you may have.Thanks.